Friday 9 August 2024

I Want Chaos

 I recently read this Express article (itself not recent) about Netflix shows and it mentions extensively (well, extensively for its brievety) the Israeli series Fauda. Which has been so far my favourite TV series available on Netflix. They were planning a season five, apparently, but it has not materialised yet. I guess due to, well, what's been happening in Israel at the moment, which incidentally saw some of the cast of the series taking arms to protect their country, any future season will have to wait. But I'm impatient. Fauda was, is, the best show on Netflix, it had suspense, drama, character, atmosphere and, to top it up, Krav Maga (yes, I could recognise it). So I really want to know what happened to these characters I grew fond of.

1 comment:

Alison said...

I have Netflix but haven't seen this, so thanks for the tip. I'll give it a try.