Wednesday 24 February 2021

How do you organise your bookshelves?

This post is sort of a followup to my post from yesterday. Anyway, I read recently a post from Penguins Publishing titled How do you organise your bookshelves?. My answer, which I gave on social media and I am giving here, is simple: "as little as possible". It is sort of true, and a new great unknown line, but I oversimplified to make a good punchline. The truth is, there is some order in my madness, which I detailed in this post: by genre, by author, by height and in order of how much I like them. And you, how do you organise yours?

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

The books I put on my shelves first were all ordered by genre (poetry, fiction, etc.) Now everything's all helter-skelter, just stuck anywhere. I need to reorganize.