Friday 5 February 2021

Bigfoot Rescue Kit

A few days ago, it was the birthday of Blonde Tickler, who turned 15. Sadly she is getting older, sadly we could not celebrate with her. But this reminded me of one present I bough her once, I can't remember if it was for her birthday or just for fun. I bought it in Montreal, in Farfelu if my memory is correct. When I saw it, I knew I had to buy it for her. It is the Bigfoot Rescue Kit, and basically includes a plush toy (her, I mean a bigfoot) and a booklet that is a caregiver guide with adoption certificate. I don't remember what name she gave her bigfoot, but I know she was very happy wiht er present. I did a bit of research and I see that they are availablehere in the UK. I might buy one for Wolfie one day. Because cryptids are cute and bigfoots are so darn cute.

No comments: