Saturday 7 April 2018

The toddler and the teenager

This afternoon, Blonde Tickler and her mum came to visit us for a few hours. It was lovely to see them. We hadn't in a long while, in my case at least two months, and a catch up was thus way overdue. Wolfie has grown since they last saw him and Blonde Tickler since I had last seen her! In fact she is now a true teenager (even though she is only 12), and a younger version of her mother. But I am reassured as she adores Wolfie just as much as before and is very interested in him. If anything she interacts even more with him. And more importantly: he adores her. He laughed a lot when she played games with him. So I think I found our future babysitter.

2 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

i was thinking the same thing. a perfect babysitter since you know her so well!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Good babysitters are worth their weight in gold!