Monday 9 April 2018

David's Tea Office Tea Break

I took this picture on the Facebook page of David's Tea. It is about their Office Tea Break offer, which would allow me and my coworkers to have free tea samples. Tea breaks is part of a healthy daily ritual, it allows me to relax and keep my sanity when things are stressful. I really, really, really wish there was some of their shops on this side of the world and at a reasonable distance from where I work. Although working in a very small company, I don't have 50 colleagues so would be unable to benefit from this offer anyway. But I hope some of you can enjoy the Office Tea Break offer.

1 comment:

Rain said...

There is a David's Tea in Laval near Montreal in one of those big shopping centers. I've never been but it's always packed with people. I'm more of a coffee person, but I do love Earl Gray tea.