Friday 10 April 2015

Drinking beer in the garden

I took this picture in the garden of my in laws, it is one of the beers of the Brasserie Lancelot I often drink when I am in Brittany. I have rediscovered one of the pleasures of drinking outside, in the garden. Not a pub's garden, but a proper, private, home garden. When the weather is warm enough, like it was then, it is pretty much idyllic. I used to do it very often, as soon as it was warm outside I'd take a beer out and had it in the family garden as an afternoon ritual at weekends. It doesn't get any better than that. Anyway, this is one of the many things I am going to miss from our time there, even though my liver will be grateful: I drank far more last week than I usually do.

2 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

glad you enjoyed some good weather

Guillaume said...

Thanks. And I enjoyed some good beer too!