Monday 8 October 2012

I cracked this code

This may not seem like a countdown to Halloween post, but it actually is. For the record, I also purchased the pumpkin, as I mentioned on my previous French post. But this post is about something else.

As my readers know, I possess an antique gamebook, Dracula's Castle. Which I read and re-read. For more information about the book, please read this post. For more info about my personal story with the book, you can also read this post. Anyway, it would not be a gamebook without secret passages (it has plenty) and riddles to solve. This one took me about five minutes. It was great fun, and quite easy to crack once you figure out how it works. Have a go at it. And just to help you: in this part where you see this coded message, you play the Count Dracula.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh, now the pressure to solve the puzzle! I need more coffee I think:-)

Guillaume said...

It is surprisingly easy once you know the pattern.