Saturday 2 April 2016

This cat is not a music lover

Here is a new post about Domino, soon after the last one, because we learned something new about him recently. No, I will not turn Vraie Fiction into a feline blog, I mean more than it already is. But anyway, my wife, who is on holiday, was practicing her flute today, with music coming off her laptop to accompany her, when Domino reacted in his usual way when he is unhappy: fast and capriciously. He jumped on the sheets of music, watching her flute as if it was a snake ready to bite. My wife took this picture of the felonious feline. I am not sure if it is fear or shock that are in his eyes. And we are not sure if it was because he disliked the music coming from the laptop or the flute itself. One thing is certain however: this cat is not a music lover.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh,, what a shock for your wife!!!
He does look startled, that would have been a sight to see!! I love the flute,,

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Yeah, Domino does look kind of wild-eyed in that photo!