Saturday 26 November 2011

A website for bookworms

My Italian friend (I mention her from time to time) gave me yesterday the details of aNobii, a website for book readers. Good. I am a bookworm who does not read enough these days. So I signed in to this one. I don't know if I am going to do much about it, I barely use Shelfari, I never write book reviews (I am into critiques, not reviews, if that makes sense) but I thought it would be nice to connect to the world of literature, so to speak, via a website, and to stay in touch with my friend in a more intellectual way, via a more intellectual medium than via Facebook (FB can be intellectual, but let's face it, it often is not). Hey, we met at university after all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is such a lovely idea. Facebook has it's merits but at least on this site it's all about books, and no one is going to ask you to take a quiz about what flavour ice cream you are:-)