Wednesday 11 October 2023

A Halloween Tea Advent Calendar?

 For today's countdown to Halloween post, I will blog about tea. You know that the Spiced Pumpkin Pie Tea from Bird & Blend is now my go-to tea for autumn, especially Halloween. Well, they also do a special Halloween Advent Calendar. I'm not sure about the name: surely Advent is a Christmas thing. But I love the idea. One different tea a day until Halloween, from their autumn collection. I'd be sure to have enough until the end of the month. And the haunted house design is just brilliant. I didn't buy it, maybe I should have had, but we are a bit late in the month now. I might do it next year, if only to show it during the countdown.

3 comments:

Alison said...

I'm a big tea drinker and that house is definitely a keeper to use again.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

So delightful! Those calendars are usually called "Countdown To Halloween" calendars because you're right, "Advent" is a purely Christmas term.

jaz@octoberfarm said...

this countdown to halloween is going too fast!