Wednesday 18 October 2023

The Ideal Pumpkin Patch

For today's countdown to Halloween post, I will blog again about the romcom graphic novel Pumpkinheads by Rainbow Rowell and Faith Erin Hicks. Sort of. I wrote a post about it on the 6th of October this year. The book has a map of the pumpkin patch where the story is set and I find it the ideal pumpkin patch for Halloween. Sadly, this place does not exist, although I understand it has been based on existing ones. Wolfie is fascinated by it. It's a perfect setting for a love story for Halloween freaks like me, but I find it almost wasted. It could be the perfect setting for a scary story as well. All the same, here it is for you to enjoy. What attractions are you most curious about?

2 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

we have endless pumpkin patches here. they are just everywhere.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

There's a great pumpkin patch just north of Edmonton, with lots of things to see and do for kids/families. This is their busy time of year, of course. I'm not sure if they also have a corn maze, but they probably do. Those are very popular at Halloween as well.