Thursday 12 October 2023

Drawing Halloween

For today's countdown to Halloween post, a book I found on my last trip to the local bookshop. So yeah, I went to the bookshop earlier this month and I behaved, almost to my surprise. But I wanted to buy something for Wolfie, a Halloween book that was not too scary but that he could enjoy in part for its spookiness. And I found Draw with Rob at Halloween. The Rob is Rob Biddulph and he has a YouTube channel, apparently. It has lots of games and activities and a lot of time involve drawing all sorts of Halloween critters. Wolfie loves it and so do I. A lot of our preparation for Halloween when my brothers and I were children involved exactly what this book encourages: drawing scary things and letting our imagination wander. So yes, this is not the first Halloween activity book I bought him, but this might be the best yet.

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Perfect for expressing imagination!

jaz@octoberfarm said...

very cool!

Deadpan Flook said...

Looks like a great book! Nice find!