Sunday 1 October 2023

The Wolf Man

 Here's my second countdown to Halloween post of the day. Because I have a lot to cover this year and I have been preparing for months. I bought this decorationa couple of months ago. It is meant to represent the Wolf Man, the Universal one. But frankly, and I am happy about it, he looks far scarier than in the movie, with an longer face and leaner body, much more wolf-like. He looks like a true werewolf and not a cuddly teddy bear. I say this and nevertheless I love the film, it's one of my favourite black and white movies. I thought our home and our Halloween display needed a werewolf. This one is just perfect.

5 comments:

Deadpan Flook said...

Nice decoration! Here’s to a howlin’ good Countdown!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

He is awesome! I have a werewolf post coming up in a couple of weeks.

jaz@octoberfarm said...

so cool!

Haunted Eve said...

We too love the wolf man and werewolves in general. We're doing a haunted bayou theme haunt this coming Halloween and we're incorporating one of our older werewolf masks/mannequins because of the Louisiana Cajun folklore of the Rougarou.

Cheeks DaBelly said...

My favorite of the Universal monsters.