Tuesday 10 October 2023

A Werewolf Game

 For today's countdown to Halloween post, a finding and maybe a call for help from my readers. I was at the Windsor's Waterstones a few weeks ago when I saw this game on sales: One Night Ultimate Werewolf. I did not buy it, although I was very tempted. But it looked a tad too much like a rip off from another werewolf game. But hey, maybe the more the merrier. I always thought werewolves were the most neglected critters of horror fiction. My opinion on the matter in this 2022 post and this one from 2018. I think there is a lot to do with a werewolf as a horror character, both protagonist and antagonist. What do you think? And if any of you played that game, what did you think of it? Is it any good?

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Yes, werewolves have been upstaged by vampires in recent pop culture, but their days will come around again!

Alison said...

I love them in movies and having recently found out they are not always baddies (Irish folklore), I'd like to see a movie portraying them that way.