Tuesday 24 November 2020

Mafia Inc. for #Noirvember

The month is almost over and thus #Noirvember will also soon be over, but I will carry on enjoying crime fiction for the coming months, in film and book form. And I wanted tonight to plug both a film and a movie for every crime fiction and crime history buffs among you. Although I must quickly give a disclaimer: I have not watched the film yet. I have nevertheless heard good things about it. You may remember some years ago that I blogged about Mafia Inc, non fiction book about the Sicilian mafia and organised crime in Montreal. They made last year a fictionalised movie adaptation of the book, with the same title. You can see the trailer below, with subtitles in English, and it seems quite solid. In any case, it looks like a perfect watch for #Noirvember. I know it is a perfect read.

 

No comments: