Wednesday 4 November 2020

Trackers for #Noirvember

I mentioned two days ago #Noirvember, which made me at peace with a cold, dark and dreary month to the point of embracing it. Well, almost embracing it. But anyway, I got some good news recently which should put anyone in the spirit of #Noirvember: the novel Trackers by South African crime writer Deon Meyer will very soon be available in the UK. This Friday and on Sky Atlantic, to be precise. Which unfortunately I do not have Sky. It is a shame, as remembering how good the novel is, it would be perfect for #Noirvember. It has bodyguard Lemmer as one of the main protagonists and he's maybe my favourite character created by Meyer. The plot mixes both elements of crime and spy thriller, so there is for everyone's tastes here. Anyway, you can find the trailer on this post, if you want to see what it looks like.

No comments: