Monday 9 September 2019

What cake for Wolfie?

For some unknown reason, my father sent me pictures he took at a Première Moisson, one of the most famous chain of bakeries in Montreal. Including this one, of very decadent cakes. And it reminds me that the birthday of Wolfie is going to be very soon and that we haven't decided yet of what cake to give him. We will most likely bake it ourselves, based on one family recipes, but we are not sure of which particular sort of cake to have. We showed a few pics to Wolfie, asking him to decide, he seems to like them all. Any suggestions, please let me know in the comments.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vent d'été

Nellie said...

Oh, my! Must there be a choice? I'd have to agree with the previous comment - vent d'ete, though that cheesecake is tempting! Early happy birthday wishes to Wolfie!