Friday 20 September 2019

Getting ready for Halloween yet?

I know I am. And no, this is not the front door of my home, although I wish it was. One of my friends shared it on Facebook and I decided that it was so good I had to share it here. Decorations, pumpkins, Jack O'Lanterns, I cannot take them out just now (my wife would not let me), but I am getting ready for my favourite holiday of the year and have been for quite a while. Early August, to be honest (that's how obsessed I am about it). I have seen early signs of Halloween already (more on that in future posts) and I have started reading horror stories. I will blog more about them when the official countdown to Halloween starts in October. You will find quite a lot of reading suggestions on this blog come next month.

4 comments:

Lady M said...

I wish that was my front door too!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

My Rare One and I are going to decorate two little Halloween cookie houses this year. We have a candy purchasing trip to Bulk Barn scheduled for next week. Other than that I am starting to "rough out" a few Halloween posts for my blog.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I just bought the little cookie houses at Michael's Crafts a couple of days ago -- half price, woo hoo!

jaz@octoberfarm said...

my son's wife wouldn't let him put his ghost out yet either. everyone around here knows not to get in my way!