Tuesday 24 September 2019

Signs of Halloween

Well, it took a little while for English shops to get into gear, but they are finally showing signs of the upcoming Halloween. I was walking around Morrissons yesterday when I saw these artificial pumpkins and other decorations and accessories. There was an alley full of Christmas stuff, which got me a bit grumpy, but at least we had an Halloween aisle. It is not the first Halloween display I have seen, but so far it is the biggest one. Obviously, I got quite excited. I even bought a thing or two. Just a start, you know. I try not to blog too much about my favourite holiday until October, so I have things to blog about for the official countdown, but I thought I would share that tonight.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Something wicked this way comes!