Wednesday 27 June 2018

A night in a hotel

This is the Royal Seven Stars Hotel in the little town of Totnes, in Devon. We never spent a night in there, which is a shame as it looks gorgeous, but I'd love to be there just once, because of both its look and its exotic name. It will not happen any time soon, but we will spend a single night in a hotel for the upcoming holidays. We haven't been in one since our wedding anniversary and I have been missing it, being in a different place than our own town and outside of home, yet in a comfortable place. The hotel we will be staying has none of the Seven Stars' character or history, but I'm quite excited about it.

1 comment:

Rain said...

Hi Guillaume :) You made me think back to the last time I stayed at a hotel...it was in 2010 when I moved back to the Laurentians from Prince Edward Island...one of those Econo-Lodge motel types. I LOVED it. Mind you, I didn't like paying for it lol!