Monday 4 June 2018

The last and the first pages

Here is another literary post. I will soon finish reading Fever by Deon Meyer, which I pretty much binge read (as much as I could anyway). It is a great novel, and surprisingly not crime fiction but sci-fi. Might try to blog in more details about it, but suffice to say for now that I will then have read all the published Meyer novels... And that I have no idea what to read next. The last pages to read of a book often put me in this difficult position. And during the last visit of Blonde Tickler, I forgot to ask her for suggestions, as I do sometimes. It takes pressure off me. So if you have any suggestions (genre, subject, heck cover would do), please tell me.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hey, didn't you buy a copy of Madeline Miller's "Circe" not too long ago? Have you read it already? I'm about half way through and enjoying it very much.