Sunday 3 June 2018

Blueberry Crush

How about blogging about a different drink than beer or tea for a change? I am from the Saguenay region, which has as its symbol the wild blueberry. So I try to find here things that are blueberry based, as a way to keep myself sort of close to my roots. Therefore, when I found out today that Luscombe Drinks (a company from Devon, which is always good in my book) had a Blueberry Crush, I decided to try it. It did taste of blueberry, which is always good, but it was a tad too syrupy for my taste. Even the fizz could not take away the syrup taste. I had drinks from the same brand before, and in my memory they actually tasted like drinks, not something you'd pour in a cocktail for flavouring. Moral of the story: I might stick to the blueberries from my region.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I bought a basket of blueberries yesterday at the grocery store. Delicious!