Monday 4 May 2015

Krav Maga developments

I mentioned a bit more than a month ago that I was planning to take up Krav Maga classes. It is now fairly official that I will start this week. I needed to find some gym clothes and proper sneakers (or trainers as they call it in the UK) and well, find the determination to reply to the coach "okay I'll be there next week". I am still nervous, but the reply to my email calmed a lot of my reservations: they train all sorts of people, from teenagers to 50 something men and women, and even people with disabilities. So I will not stand out too much as a beginner. We are supposed to learn at our own pace and the first lesson is free, so what do I have to lose? And I get a free t shirt with the starter pack if I sign in. So all in all, I am quite excited.

1 comment:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

this should be interesting!