Monday 23 June 2008

The life of a gummy bear

This is a totally random blog entry, as I don't feel inspired much and tomorrow I might not blog in English much (if at all). We received two gummy bears as a gift from my sister-in-law, two after-Christmas gifts. I managed to eat one, but felt terribly guilty, because they look really cute. The other one, pictured left, has remained intact for the last six months. Neither me nor my wife can force ourselves to eat something so cute., therefore until a change of mind it will remain on the kitchen table. We are silly I know, but it looks like a real teddy bear.

Anyway, I have just written a blog entry about a glorified jelly bean. I promise, I will write something deeper this week, something about the state of Quebec's national identity or the absurdity of life and the contingency of human existence.


No comments: