Friday 5 July 2024

The Rainbow Cake

You might remember that back in 2022, I blogged about a rainbow cake, which is quite popular round here, especially for children's birthday parties. It's basically a cake made of many layers of different colours. We first discovered in the café section of a petting zoo. We went there last weekend and lo and behold, the rainbow cake was available again. I bought one piece for Wolfie and one for me. It tastes delicious, but it's very filling: Wolfie can never finish his share and then gives the rest to me. I felt quite full afterwards, and not in a good way. All the same, I will have another one next time we go there.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Rainbow cakes are now sold here in grocery stores for Pride Month. They come in either quite small cakes or by the slice. They look pretty but I haven't bought a slice yet to see what they actually taste like.