Sunday 14 July 2024

A Train Mug

 I have a sort of problem in this household: our cupboards are crammed with glasses and mugs. We have too many of them. And I have another problem: I want yet another mug. I don't collect them or anything like that. I have no particular interest in glasses or mugs. But I love everything train and railways. And we do not have a train mug. And I genuinely think it is sorely missing. It's like a piece of memorabilia that will make my everyday life cooler. So yeah, I found on Amazon this Train Enamel Mug. With many classic trains on it, including the Orient Express. I know I should not be consumerist. I know I can drink from any cup, literally. I know there's no room here for it. Yet I really want it. Boy do I feel like a sucker. Oh, and one last comment about it: it says on the description that it's a "Men's Gift". You don't say.

No comments: