Tuesday 2 July 2024

The Burton loyalty card

 You may remember that I once discovered I had plenty of loyalty cards from various businesses that were out of date. Coffee shops and bookshops, mostly. Well, I also found one from Burton, the men's fashion brand. Which I have not been to since 2014, I think. I rarely bought anything more than black t-shirts to wear underneath jumpers and shirts, but I bought plenty of them, enough to fill a couple of drawers. I guess I found them particularly comfy for plain t-shirts. They remain my favourite (yes, I do have favourite plain tshirts, because it's all about comfort). I might have bought a belt or two, maybe. I think I might have bought a black summer coat there too, on the cheap, heavily discounted, because my wife hated the brown coat I had at the time. But maybe it was somewhere else. Be that as it may, I used to go there often enough to have a loyalty card. Maybe I should revisit it, check if the card still works.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

After 10 years, perhaps it's time for some new black t-shirts?