Tuesday 30 July 2024

Halloween Art and Crafts

 I know you probably think I'm early to get into a Halloween mood, but apparently, it is contagious. My wife found on Easily Does It (don't know them at all, didn't even know of their existence since two days ago), that they organise a ton of family art and crafts workshops for autumn and Halloween. Things that Wolfie would enjoy, things that daddy would definitely enjoy doing with Wolfie as well (even though I am not very good doing art and crafts). And Wolfie's mummy, who is not very keen on Halloween, likes art and crafts. So we might sign up for some of them. Halloween workshops if we are in a spooky mood, but I would be happy if we merely go autumnal. In any case, preparing for my favourite time of the year, has become in itself a new and exciting family activity.

3 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

it's never too early!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Fun and togetherness!

Alison said...

I've had a look at the website and its an interesting concept. You can do online or go a venue. Sounds like fun!