Wednesday 22 March 2023

Orange Vehicles

You may remember when I blogged about a trend I had observed: people wearing orange coats. Well I found another trend, kind of weirder: the orange vehicles. I have seen in our little town a very distinctive orange Jeep and an orange... Porsche. The Porsche I have seen only once, during the school run. At first I was not sure it was a Porsche. But the Jeep I have seen a couple of times, if it is indeed the same Jeep. In both cases, they were the darker side of orange, the kind of orange I generally love. Although maybe not on vehicles. It made me wonder: what's up with the orange colour? I guess it makes them stand out more, but I'm not sure if I find it cool or tacky. I love orange though (guess why). Just maybe not for a car.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I don't mind orange on a car if it's a darker pumpkin kind of shade.

Alison said...

Someone with an orange van works at the Jag plant near us. With what it costs to run a vehicle these days, I say go with whatever colour floats your boat.