Friday 7 January 2022

The Orange Coat Trend

At the very beginning of winter, when the weather started being seriously cold, I bought a new coat for Wolfie,as his old one was getting too small. Time goes fast like this when you have a child, he just outgrows his clothes so quickly. I bought him a nice and warm coat with a lovely orange colour, like ochre. It is a winter coat, but the colours is truly autumnal (I guess that is one of the reasons why I like it). I was surprised when I saw that many children in his school and outside wear a coat of the same colour. The same colour, but not the same brand. I also saw a few adults wearing fiery orange coats recently, the last time was on Wednesday. Always men and boys. It is like there is a new trend for coats for males and it is ochre. Anybody else noticed it? Anyway, I am tempted to buy myself one before they get out of fashion. They look really nice.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Haven't noticed that trend here. Must be a British thing?