Monday 17 January 2022

Blue Monday (so-called)

Once again this year, it is Blue Monday. Which I don't believe into, to be honest. Anyway, the third Monday of January is meant to be the most depressing of the year. It sort of makes sense, January being particularly gloomy and Monday being, well Monday. But for my taste, every Monday is Blue Monday, especially in January. And I will make a confession here: if I had to choose a personal Blue Monday, it would be at some point in July (I hate summer heat). Be that as it may, even in gloomy January and accepting, for argument's sake, that Blue Monday is a real thing, it could be worse: I don't hate the job I have (a few years ago, that was a different matter)and the current pandemic means that I don't have to commute. Working days generally go pretty fast, thankfully. And you, do you feel bluesy on Blue Monday? If so, how do you cope with it?

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Nope, I feel zippedeedoodah!