Sunday 5 March 2023

Brunch wisdom

I love brunch, I always have. When I was younger, from childhood well into my twenties, we used to go for brunches on special occasions, in my family. Especially on Sunday. It is the day for brunching. There is just something so very satisfying about a brunch on a Sunday, both at a physical and emotional level. So yes, anyway, a somewhat famous person I am following on social media shared not so long ago a picture of her brunch a few days ago. Cannot remember what it was exactly, but it looked very filling and very decadent. I commented that "If breakfast is the most important meal of the day, brunch is the most important meal of the weekend."I think this describes brunch in a nutshell and it deserves to be a great unknown line. I can be such a wise man when it comes to trivial matters.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Yes, that is a great comment!

Alison said...

I'm not a breakfast person, so brunch is right up my alley!