Tuesday 18 May 2021

Early autumn already?

Half of May is already over, but it does not look like it outside: for the last month or so, it has been cool, often even cold, I have been wearing my warm clothes almost non stop. If the trees were not all green, you would think that this not spring, but autumn. And to be very honest, I don't mind one bit, since autumn is my favourite season. I guess for many this month of May is far from ideal, but I kind of hope (without expecting it, as of course it will change) that it remain like this for the weeks and months to come. If September is going to be like this, I will be a very happy man.

2 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

how i wish! though we have had a cool may so far, it all start to change today. we will hit 91 on Friday and i am not happy!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

STOP RIGHT NOW, GUILLAUME! You always rush summer away!