Tuesday 11 May 2021

The Jab

Quick post for some health news: I got my vaccine jab yesterday against COVID-19. More precisely, AstraZeneca, which kind of worried my wife, but so far so good, touch wood. I feel fine. Touch wood again. I wished I could have received another one, but hey, at least I am one step closer to be immuned against COVID. I was never terrified of the virus like some people have been, but I have always been conscious of the danger it represented. Receiving the jab, I feel like I am doing my part to put an end to the pandemic. I am participating to the war effort, so to speak. Anyway, this is one thing done, I even have the selfie to prove it. Because yes, I was silly enough to take a selfie when I received the jab.

2 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

yay...good for you!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Great news, Guillaume! I got AstraZeneca too.