Saturday 1 May 2021

A birthday wish from Malcolm McDowell

I come back on my birthday, which was a week and a half ago already. My brother PJ got me a very special birthday present: a birthday wish told by actor Malcolm McDowell. If you don't know who he is, he playedthe Alex DeLarge in A Clockwork Orange. Incidentally my favourite movie. My bro managed to do this through Cameo, which provides the services of celebrities or semi-celebrities for birthday and special celebration wishes. I won't get into details of what he said, but he was very funny. It is kind of strange to think he knows I exist (although he'll have forgotten before long I'm sure) and to hear him speaking of his iconic role to me. Anyway, that was one of the most original birthday presents I ever had.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

What a cool gift, perfect for you!