Friday 7 May 2021

Ninja Gun

Sometimes, I buy magazines to Wolfie, with toys in it. These toys are often what he asks for, Legos and more Thomas the Tank Engine toys for his railway networks. Sometimes, I buy him a random magazine with a random cheap toy. I used to like them a lot as a kid, sometimes more than fancy and expensive toysThey rarely lasted long, but I enjoyed them a lot, especially plastic guns for a reason, such as water pistols. So anyway, in one of them bought recently, there was this "ninja gun". Basically, a plastic gun with disk projectiles(they are meant to be shuriken I believe) and targets. The projectiles don't work, or rather the trigger on the gun does not. You press it and nothing happens. But it is a cool gun, it's a ninja gun. With a ninja on it. Apparently, such things do exist. Even though it does not work, it looks so cool that we'll keep it until it breaks. Which hopefully won't any time soon, as it feels quite sturdy.

No comments: