Sunday 30 May 2021

Visiting hedgehogs

A few nights ago, as I was waiting for Domino to get home, I heard a sound coming from our front garden (which I haven't mowed for a while.) A very distinctive, kind of gnawing sound. I looked where it came from and as I expected, I saw two hedgehogs. I managed to take a pretty good picture. I kind of like hedgehogs, they are quite cute and they are part of what makes the British wildlife so typically British. Anyway, it made my evening and just because of their visit I'm glad I haven't mowed the lawn. They must have found it welcoming like it is.

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

You'll use any excuse not to mow the lawn, won't you, lol?

jaz@octoberfarm said...

i love hedgehogs! how cute!

Lady M said...

Those are fabulous - I hope you never mow again.