Friday 3 January 2020

The basics of black tea

There is one thing I am a bit sad about our last time in Québec: not once I managed to have a brew at David's Tea, or buy any of their products. We stopped once at the airport, but only for a minute and I did not even have time to try their tasters. Well, maybe next year. Not that I find their teas outstanding, but I love how they made tea drinking trendy again. Anyway, seeing their shop reminded me that I once saw an image on their Facebook page which I found quite interesting. I am sharing it tonight. The basics of black tea. There are many other teas, but black tea is still by and large my favourite. I don't know if the benefits have been scientifically proven, but it works for me.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Too bad you didn't have time for a good browse-around in David's Tea!