Sunday 12 January 2020

The Debut Dagger Award

The host of our writing workshop sent me information about a writing competition from the Crime Writers' Association: the Debut Dagger Award. That is how much of an asocial and an ignoramus I am when it comes to what's on in the literary world of my country fo adoption: I didn't know about it. be that as it may, I am very tempted to participate in it. I do not have a novel completed, but I do have a story that is long enough to be a novella, and that can potentially be developed into a full lenght novel. All that needs to be done is to send the opening of the novel (3,000 words), then an synopsis of up to 1,500 words. I got the opening done, all I need is to write a synopsis. I have never truly done oen before, but that should be simple enough. I know my chnces are slim at best, but I might as well try.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Go for it, Guillaume, what the hell!