Saturday 25 January 2020

Mysterious Tower

I took this picture at Branféré. It is both a botaical garden (or a botanical park as they call it) and a zoo in France. We often go there when we are on holidays to see my wife's parents. Last time, I took a picture of this tower. I am not certain why. It is just a tower, but I always find towers quite fascinating, especially when its walls are covered with plants like this one. It is a tower that has character. I know it is in a public place, but imagine a tower like this one in a remote area, on a private property that may or may not be abandoned. I think there is a story to write about this tower, but I am not certain which one.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I love towers too. They always make me think of Merlin.

Gwen Buchanan said...

Oh Mercy.. I love that tower. very cool