Sunday 5 January 2020

Local Book Exchange

I blogged before about the old British phone booth nearby that is now used for book storage and basically as a point of exchange: you can take and leave books from and to the phone booth. I have not done so yet, but I intend to share a few of mine soon. In fact, I want to be more active in the readers community. I recently found out on social media that the person in charge of this book exchange point is none else than the person hosting our creative writing workshops. So all the more reasons to get myself involved. I tend not to share books, whether it is to lend or to borrow. I love to own books. But I think it is important to share what you enjoy and make people discover works of literature, great or small, so I will make an effort.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Spread the love, I say!