Tuesday 14 January 2020

The Burmese cat of Wallingford

As you know, we went this weekend to the lovely, quiet little town of Wallingford.There were not many people around, being on a Sunday and all the town was almost sleepy, but I saw the most beautiful Burmese cat. Or at least I think it was a Burmese cat from its look. All dark of face and its fur like caramel, except its paws which are coal like. It was walking by a stone fence near a church and stopped there, looked at me and remained there. I managed to get close to the feline and take this picture. I did not dare to give it a stroke, you never know when they can unleash at you and claw or bite. That said, since I got close to it and the chat show no sign of distress or anger, I think he/she is not a feral cat. I hope I can see it again next time we visit. I just find that cat so darn beautiful.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I keep my eyes peeled for cats out and about when I am walking around too. This one's a beauty!