Friday 24 January 2020

The Friday's Sandwich Treat (with giant olives)

It has been a while since I last blogged about my Friday's sandwich treat. last time was in 2017. For the long time readers, they may remember that it is a tradition I have, since my last job: every Friday, I go to the nearest sandwich shop and treat myself with a decadent sandwich: chicken, onions, tomatoes, lectuce, salt, pepper and olives, in a baguette bread. Sometimes it is slightly different, but in general this is what I have, with crisps and a Coke. It's a way to celebrate the coming weekend. Sometimes, when I am lucky, they even have giant olives, like these ones, and it makes the sandwich all the more delicious.

2 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

that's my kind of sandwich! i LOVE olives!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

And it's Friday today! ENJOY!