Friday 17 November 2017

The new Friday sandwich treat

Back in my old job, there was a sandwich shop where I went every Friday to treat myself with a baguette filled with chicken mayo and olives. Oh, and tomatoes, onions and lettuce as well, but what made it a treat was the olives. This was my way of celebrating the coming weekend and start it on a good note. Well, I got lucky in my new job, as there is a sandwich shop right down the corner where I work and they have... green olives! And the woman at the counter knows that I love them, so as you can see, she gives me extras. Although it does not quite taste the same as the old baguette, this is my new Friday treat.

2 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

looks good to me! i love green olives!

Gwen Buchanan said...

It must feel good when Friday comes!!