Thursday 30 November 2017

An acting opportunity

Those among you who have been following Vraie Fiction for years know that I love acting and that I have not done any kind of theater since 2011, to my great sadness. It was due to lack of opportunity (there were no longer classes running), more than lack of time. Well, my wife recently told me that she has read in one of the local Facebook pages she follows (my wife follows local news a lot) that there might be a new acting group created in our little town. It is meant to be a social group and would be run by a professional actress, who taught acting in one of the private schools here. I will keep my eyes and ears open, as I would love to join and do some acting again, even though it might only be to do acting exercises and improvisations and no stage work. Of course, it might never happen and if this group is created it might not fit my new life as a father. But I will certainly consider joining.

2 comments:

Gwen Buchanan said...

Sounds like this will be right up your alley.. Hope it works out!!

Magic Love Crow said...

I am so happy for you! I hope it works out!