Sunday 26 November 2017

Our neighbour the squirrel

It happened today, my wife was doing a bit of washing up when she saw it: a grey squirrel, running on the top of the fence. It ran along it, from one back garden to another, then jumped on a tree behind our house, then back on a fence, then jumped on another tree, then it was gone out of sight. I managed to show it to our son, who caught merely a glimpse of it. I took this picture at the National Museum Cardiff and I am using it here because I could not take a picture of the squirrel we saw today. Sadly this photo is blurry and sadly, the squirrel we have as neighbour is a grey one, not a red one. Still, I think every neighbourhood needs a squirrel.

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Squirrels are great, so long as they don't take up residence in your attic.

Guillaume said...

Yes I can imagine, that is not fun. They then become squatters. It happened to our neighbours back in the 90s.

Magic Love Crow said...

I love squirrels!