Sunday 26 November 2017

Christmas buns

As we are less than a month away from Christmas now, I think it is fair game to start thinking about it. It's everywhere anyway. Which also means starting to stuff myself with seasonal food, such as these iced spiced buns from M&S. They are not quite the normal iced buns which you can find all year (and are delicious in their own right): they have more spice and some gooey stuff inside, and there is also a holly on top, made with icing and a cherry in lieu of their fruit. It's delicious. I haven't found them yet this year, but last year I stuffed myself with these buns and they were really yummy. Tis the season to be feasting, after all.

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

You know what they look like, don't you?

Guillaume said...

Yes it did cross my mind.

Magic Love Crow said...

I had to laugh at Debra's comment! LOL!