Sunday 30 December 2018

Post-Christmas blues

Well, the year is about to end and Christmas is practically over since the 27th or so. It ends way faster than before. I still have a few days of holidays, but nothing to really look forward to for a long while So here it is, the post-Christmas blues, when you just feel a bit deflated for having had so much fun and that it was so short, like always when you had so much fun. I will do the best I can to fight it and I might blog the ways I deal with post-Christmas blues. Please feel free to give your ideas in the comments.

3 comments:

Caffeinated Joe said...

I am feeling the blues, myself. Other than New Year's Eve, which is really quiet for us, not much is left. Have to un-decorate after the New Year, which is also a bummer. Just bleh. Goes by way too fast.

jaz@octoberfarm said...

i feel your pain! i wait all year long for fall and xmas and it all goes by way too fast.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Yes, I think it's natural to feel the post-Christmas letdown when life returns to normal.