Monday 24 December 2018

Musing about wrapping presents

Christmas is in less than 24 hours now and I just finished wrapping all the presents. I hope so anyway. It was never ending. I made some observations about it:

-I am really rubbish with wrapping paper. Maybe because I am a man, I don't know, but it looks like I recycled the wrapping for every gift. I didn't.
-I feel sympathy for Santa's Little Helpers. Doing all the work from toys and gifts creation to packaging and wrapping, in the North Pole, in what must be dire working conditions... Kudos.
-Santa Claus must be a terrible boss for them, come to think of it.
-We bought far too many presents for Wolfie. Half of them, he may not even notice. Next year we must go easy.
-When Wolfie grows up, I wonder how I will be able to explain that Santa Claus only gives presents to the children who have been good. Wolfie can be very naughty, to the point of being an agent of chaos sometimes.
-Christmas is truly all about children.

Well, that's it... Now we have to wait.

No comments: