Monday 3 January 2011

Shades, colours, music

It is the end of the Christmas holidays (well, officially it should be Epiphany, but by nay practical means it will be over), which always gives me a bit of a blues, no matter how exciting the new year might be. I just feel melancholia. Now the Christmas decorations seem already out of place.

So do the recent pictures on this blog. A blog's appearance, its tone changes with the seasons. I once blogged about it, I hope my readership will not find me too repetitive if I do it again. So soon I will abandon completely Christmas topics, will post something else than Christmas pictures (although I will probably and hopefully post winter ones) and of course will put something else than Christmas carols for my readers to listen to (I have already started). I wonder what January will bring in terms of inspiration. There is not much to celebrate for a while, but everyday life brings its share of interesting topics. Thinking about it, I already feel the melancholia a bit less.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope that you find an abundance of inspiration and happiness in January...there is no limit to the wonders of our blue green planet and our human race. May you find inspiration in ordinary and unexpected ways. Reading your blog it is clear that you are already able to. I look forward to reading what you discover in this cold, foggy first month of the year :-)